Successful tree planting in the built environment is a specialist task. Trees in urban situations are typically confronted with a number of challenges. These range from hard landscape surfaces, unnaturally high temperatures during the summer, salted roads during the winter and all forms of traffic and vandalism.
Arborsystem is the world’s first tree planting soil cell application with installations dating back to 1992.
To make it simpler to incorporate high quality tree pit designs into your urban landscape projects, the Arborsystem brings together all the key elements of successful urban tree pit layout and simplifies the design and installation process for landscape architects and contractors.
By using CAD, landscape professionals can combine root management, structural soil components, aeration, irrigation and choose an appropriate above ground surface grille and vertical guard – in a single package.
Since its inception and development over recent years, the Arborsystem integrated tree pit product package has proved itself in many demanding locations. For many landscape specifiers, Arborsystem has become the system of choice for integrating trees into the urban environment.
By utilising Arborsystem, landscape designers can:
- Ensure product compatibility
- Drastically reduce time spent on specifying, quoting and ordering
- Adapt a system to suit differing location and budget constraints
- Demonstrate to clients a professional long term approach to tree planning and management issues
- Benefit from our on-site support service for peace of mind.